Update by user May 05, 2015

Still haven't heard from this company regarded a refund or anything and the BBB hasn't been able to get a reply from them either!

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2015

We got suckered into a $249 Orlando/Daytona package that we can't ever get booked because no one at VIP will answer the *** phone or respond to email. What a scam!

They told us they were through Westgate Timeshares and that's where we were supposed to stay at - The Lakes - in Orlando and Coral Sands in Daytona.

Wish I had googled them before buying! Filed a complaint today with the BBB after finally doing a good search.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). arizonachick24 is overall dissatisfied with Vip Travel Nc. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vip Travel Nc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel category for more informed decision or compare Vip Travel Nc to other companies on our site.

Comments

Ocoee, Florida, United States #967433

In central Florida there are thousands of time shares. They offer low rates for the rooms because they want to sell you a timeshare.

One of the requirements of going is that you go through a sales presentation. The terms and conditions on the Westgate site says:

"Qualified participants are individuals between the ages of 28-70 who must attend a 90-minute discovery tour and sales presentation of Westgate Resorts, LTD. .... Failure to qualify and attend the sales presentation will result in a surcharge of the difference between the discounted vacation package price and the full rental rate based on destination and season of travel plus the retail rate of any discount attraction tickets that were included in the vacation package."

I have heard that some timeshare places (I don't know about Westgate) keep the persons 4 or 5 hours putting sales pressure on them.

As stated, if they both do not go through the sales presentation, they have to pay the real cost of the vacation. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

to JrOrlando #985836

Well no kidding?! I already know about the sales presentation.

We have done these before and already own timeshare. We just figured it sounded like a good deal since we travel to FL every other yr or so and knew we wanted to go again with the kids within the next or so. The problem is this ProVIP is not actually with Westgate or any timeshare company. They are an independent company that sells packages to people to tour such places or to go on cruises (from what I read in other complaints).

They say they are offering one thing but then bait and switch with something else when people book or go on their vacation and they wouldn't even answer the phone or return my calls when I left messages for over 6 mos. that's when I contacted the BBB after going on 8 mos went by and I still wasn't able to book the vacation they promised. I even filled out their online refund request going on 2 mos ago and still no response from them.

Have tried to call and email and so has the BBB. Nothing.