Just like many people we were on vacation in Mazatlan Mx.and got sucked into a time share showing.

The scam man Eric Scot said he had a deal, buy this VIP Travel package and you will have it all. Well we cancelled the deal the next day it was supposed to be a money back no problem. Well that is funny cause I guess they would have to work in order to get your money back. So we filed a case with PROFECO and that is not going so well they just keep telling us that they did not show up sorry we just rescheduled it again for a year now.

We never recieved any thing from VIP in the mail like we were supposed to.STAY AWAY

Comments

Discovery Bay, California, United States #608110

We were lucky not to have bought into the big package, just 25 weeks for $4000.00 Since then, we are unable to get a date at the Fisherman where we wanted to go and bought because of it. I now find that in order to go there period, it is now an "All Inclusive" and you have to pay $100.each per day up-front. I am scared to do that as if they handle the money as they handled the time-share, it might be loosing good money again.